Friday, December 31, 2010

Wishing...

to you all ,from the biggest cities to the smallest of places, in every corner of the world ,a year of peace and joy.
To all the sweet,brave,creative and adventurous girls and boys whom I met here, a year of sweet surprises,big and little pleasures, sun and moon light and love. And keep amazing me please :)

A few days ago I caught a very bad cold and I'm feeling rather feverish . So I had to change my party plans but I will, I surely will have a drink to the new year and to you tonight (under my blanket on the sofa) Have a good time! xxx Renilde

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I wish you a speedy recovery.
    I also wish you peace, joy and happiness. May 2011 be a wonderful year for you, your family and your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry you feel poorly .. wishing you another very creative new year ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better Renilde. I have been dealing with a bad cold too for a week now and it is soooo annoying.
    Happy New year to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your lovely wishes here dear Renilde, and I adore your painting in the blog-header.
    hope you are feeling better soon.
    warm wishes
    Colette ~Afrique du Sud

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you Renilde, I wish you happiness, good health and lots of fun and surprises!

    ReplyDelete